Peanuts, also known as groundnuts, goobers, and earthnuts, are one of the most cost-effective legumes. They can be used in a variety of foods, such as cakes, snacks, sauces, desserts, confectioneries, etc. Peanuts are rich in protein, fat, and various other healthy nutrients. Here we are sharing with you the benefits of consuming peanuts.
HERE ARE THE 5 BEST BENEFITS OF PEANUTS
1. Peanuts are a rich source of minerals like copper, iron, calcium, manganese, potassium, magnesium, zinc, and selenium.
2. Monounsaturated fatty acids present in peanuts help prevent coronary artery disease and stroke risk.
3. Peanuts contain health benefiting nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, all these together promote optimum health and help you stay energetic.
4. Peanuts are a good source of resveratrol, an antioxidant. Resveratrol helps to fight against cancers, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, degenerative nerve disease, and viral/fungal infections.
5. Peanuts promote weight loss by keeping you full for a more extended period and satisfying your cravings.
PRO TIP: Do consult your nutritionist for the right portion.