Dates, cultivated in the middle-east and North Africa is the staple fruit for people there. They contain macronutrients and many other healthy elements and provide many health benefits.
HERE ARE THE 5 BENEFITS OF EATING DATES ON A REGULAR BASIS:
- Highly nutritious. Dates come loaded with a lot of essential vitamins and nutrients that can be extremely beneficial to your overall health.
- Help prevent cancer. Dates are one of the healthiest dry fruits; they are packed with antioxidants, which can benefit your cardiac and pulmonary health hugely.
- Improve bowel movement. Dates are rich in fiber, which helps people to have improved bowel movements and get rid of health issues caused due to irregular bowel movements.
- Helps fight diabetes. Dates are helpful for those suffering from diabetes, as they increase the production of insulin.
- Help weight management. High dietary fiber in dates helps you feel fuller for longer as it adds bulk to your diet and delays the digestion process. Thus, eating dates will help you with weight management.
PRO TIP: Do consult your nutritionist for the right portion.