Walnuts, this brown, crunchy, and hard-shelled nut that resembles the human brain is one of the most effective superfoods. You can use it in myriads of food items, or you can eat them raw, they taste heavenly. Walnuts provide you with remarkable health benefits; some of them are as follows.
1. Walnuts are rich in protein, fiber, vitamins, essential fats, and antioxidants. All these nutrients together help one to have improved health.
2. Help prevent cancer. Walnuts contain omega 3 fatty acids, phytosterol, and antioxidants. These nutrients prevent the growth of tumors and reduce the risk of developing breast and prostate cancer.
3. Walnuts are rich in biotin. Biotin present in walnuts helps one to have lustrous hair. Consuming walnuts prevent hair fall, improves hair texture, and strengthen them.
4. Antioxidant properties. Nobody wants to age, and walnuts are the perfect superfood to delay the process of aging. Antioxidants present in walnuts prevent aging.
5. Promotes weight-loss. Consuming walnuts makes one feel full, thereby reducing appetite and helps in maintaining a healthy weight.
PRO TIP: Do consult your nutritionist for the right portion.