The brown eye-shaped nuts are not only delicious but also highly nutritious. Almonds contain a lot of healthy fats, protein, fiber, magnesium, and vitamin E. Consuming almonds help you have numerous health benefits, like reduced blood pressure, lower blood sugar levels, lower cholesterol levels, etc. to name a few.
HERE ARE THE 5 BEST BENEFITS OF CONSUMING ALMONDS
1. Almonds reduce your calorie intake. First things first, if you are on your weight loss journey, then almonds are the nuts to rely on. Almonds are low in carbs and high in protein and fiber. Consuming almonds make you feel full, due to which you consume lesser calories.
2. Lower cholesterol level. Almonds reduce “bad” LDL cholesterol in the blood and reduce the risk of heart disease while maintaining the good HDL cholesterol.
3. Provide Protection against Diabetes and Cardiovascular Diseases.
4. Helps you keep your heart healthy.
5. Promote weight loss. Almonds make for a good snacking option. They help keep hunger at bay while satisfying your cravings.
PRO TIP: Do consult your nutritionist for the right portion.